Take Things For Granted: Part 2



Friends – You assured me when I’m in doubt and I tried to reach to you when you are in one of the lowest moment of your life. Crying with me when I’d lost my pet in a recent accident and laughing together when you’ve passed your exam. This is called as a friendship. Believe it or not, though you might’ve encountered thousands of people in your life time, only very small number of them could be called as a real friend. Lucky you who have this kind of friendship in your life: who share not just your happiness but also drying you tears whenever you cry. My advice is: never ever take them for granted. When they’re gone, they would never come back.






Life – Ever heard the phrase ‘life is too short to be wasted’? A wise elderly once said “valued your youth that only come once and used it to fulfill your dream, if you don’t wish to have any regrets in your old days”. And I can’t find any reasons not to agree with him. I used to think that a week has plenty of time; a month is too long; a year sound ages to me. It’s because I don’t realize I actually take the time I had and the opportunities that comes with them for granted.

When we kept procrastinating the inevitable, time is ticking out loud and fast. And when decisions were made, sometimes it’s too late. We have lost the opportunity and part of our life (the time we used in leisure while making the decision). Time’s limited in our life and yet many has taken it for granted.

Wasting the time of our life is an expensive habit that although difficult, is possible to change BUT having a regret in you old days is a major issue. After all, who would wish to live their old days in regret? I don’t.


No comments