A Game Called Life



The beauty of life is – life is unpredictable. Meanwhile, the ugliest side of life too, is its unpredictability. Sometimes up, sometimes down. Once you might have stand on top of the wheel, the next second you are at the lowest point of your life. No words ever exist that could portray vividly of your pain, and so, no tears could ever completely illustrate of your helplessness.

Giving up? Who never thought of that, especially when trailing on the hardest path of your life?

When life offered me nothing but endless heartache, I kept trying and try again, wishing fervently that the next would be a success. Each time when I failed, my hope crashed brutally that I fear to try again. I was traumatized by the those episodes of failure.

Every time, after those hearts aching encounter I promised never to hurt myself anymore. I won’t try again. I was preparing to hide my self cowardly.

But dear readers, no matters how loud I swore never to try again, it’s an empty promises.

I tried again. I might fail, I might about to invite more heartbreak but do you know, to not try again was a crime against my previous effort, an insult to the courageous me.

I really like this piece of inspiring advice that I’ve read from a blog before, “jangan terlalu takut atau pilih-pilih terhadap tindakan yang anda ambil. Keseluruhan dari hidup ini adalah percubaan”.

Well, without trying, you stand no chance at all.

4 comments

  1. I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. เว็บแทงบอล แนะนํา

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good site post without fail. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am impressed that there is so much information about this subject that has been uncovered and you’ve defeated yourself this time, with so much quality. Good Works! แทงบอลอออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. เว็บพนันบอล

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. แทงบอล UFABET

    ReplyDelete