Student Life: The Day Fever and Flu attack …



I said, the double F comes at no better time (sarcasm). Oh seriously, have anyone ever consider the best time of falling ill? Surprisingly, I did! Or best said, not surprisingly I did.

Despite the consequential trouble of not having a good night sleep, constant sneezing, uncomfortable blocked nose, terrible cough and high fever, sometimes, these notions sound far more welcoming than the need to wake up early and going for classes or work. But it’s just a little thought I don’t think I would actually love to come true. But under too lazy to do anything influence, I secretly wish for it to happen sometimes, just sometimes, haha…

However, when fever and flu comes and attack me at once, I begin to doubt my previous thought. Going for work and classes may be tiring and boring, but being sick for one whole week was horrible. It’s true that I was unable to attend most of my classes last week but it also means I need to attend all those alternative classes provided this week, which also means my work for this week has actually doubled and I just started to recover from my fever and flu!!! Seeee … that’s the reason why I kept telling myself, please, please and please don’t wish for something weird. The say ‘be careful of what you wish’ might be not just a mere superstitious after all.


No comments