Student Life: Second Semester



One might say I demand too much, whilst others think I was just plain unrealistic. Is it wrong to want something so much?  Not as if I am about to commit a crime. I just wish for a good rest, a holiday. Following the exam is the beginning of a new semester. I can’t even have a proper break in between both. Imagine after you finish exam, mentally and physically exhausted, do you think studying new topic is an intriguing idea? Not in a million years!

And yet, it’s what happens to me now. I have to feed my brain with thousands of information per day again, only if I could concentrate on the whole lecture. And the lecture happens to be long and boring, the perfect combo to make you lose interest the moment you step into the class. Or maybe it’s because I lacked the motivation to study today? Ah!!! Study was never easy. But then, life isn’t going to be easy if you keep thinking it’s difficult.

Somehow I am glad tomorrow isn’t Monday.

Don’t know why did I sound so dramatic about this. I guess, blame the post-exam effect.

No comments